- mixed grill
: several broiled meats and vegetables (as a lamb chop, kidney, bacon, mushroom, and tomato) served on one plate
* * *an assortment of several kinds of broiled or grilled meats, and usually vegetables, served together, as a lamb chop, a pork sausage, a piece of liver, grilled tomatoes, and mushrooms.[1910-15]
* * *mixed grillA dish of several grilled meats usu with mushrooms, tomatoes, etc• • •Main Entry: ↑grill————————mixed grill see under ↑grill1• • •Main Entry: ↑mix
* * *a meal that consists of different meats and vegetables, cooked under a grillThesaurus: prepared disheshyponym
* * *mixed grill,an assortment of grilled meats and vegetables served together.
* * *n. a dish consisting of various items of grilled food, typically meats, tomatoes, and mushrooms
* * *a hot dish of different types of meat and vegetables that have been grilled
a mixed grill of bacon, sausages, tomatoes and mushrooms
Useful english dictionary. 2012.